Terms and Conditions
1. The Parties / Overview
- These Terms and Conditions are effective immediately and shall apply exclusively to the business relationship between BidForPrize and the website user or visitor, either registered or otherwise.
- Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions in full is a condition precedent to User registration on our website. Further, Users or visitors to The Website agree to be bound immediately by these Terms and Conditions, along with the manner in which The Website and its Auctions operate (as described herein and on The Website).
- Variations or alterations to these Terms and Conditions shall only be binding if expressly agreed in writing by Us.
2. Eligibility to participate or register
By using our website and/or registering on our website and registering an account, you confirm that:
You are legally capable of entering into binding legal contracts.
You are at least 13 years old.
You are participating as an individual only and not as part of a commercial or reseller organisation.
You are not affiliate with the owners of our website in any way - be it friend, family, advisor or employee.
- Only one user account is permitted per person. If multiple accounts are created by the same person, either during the competition or at the end of the competition, all accounts are going to be terminated along with all bids placed. In the event of the winning bid being placed by an user found using multiple accounts, we will determine the second Lowest unique bid.
- User accounts are non-transferable.
We reserve the right to terminate any user account on our website at our sole discreton. We will only take these actions if, in our reasonable opinion, a user has:
- created multiple user accounts in order to game the system
- used false or misleading information during registration or amendment of their details
- collaborated with other users in an attempt to gain an unfair avantage of winning
- created a user account, while being a friend, family member, advisor or employee of our website
- attempted to hack our website for whatever purpose
- Where a user account is terminated due to a breach of these Terms and Conditions, all coins and bids placed by that user are going to be removed.
3. Service Availability
- We endeavour to provide an efficient and error-free platform in our website for You to participate into the auction. However, it is not possible to guarantee 100% uptime and availability, due to technical errors both under our control and out of our control, such as Web Hosting Providers. In addition, we accept no liability forany damage that occures due to coins not being earned or bids not being submitted and received by us, as a consequence of technical faults.
- Access to our website is granted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to restrict or suspend access to our website or close it indefinitely at any time we deem necessary without prior notice, regardless of the current bid status of the auction or the number of coins currently earned by a user. This however, will only happen under extreme circumstances.
4. Bids & Bidding Methods
- To place a Bid on our website, you need to have coins. You can purchase coins only from our website using the available payment methods.
- You may place Your Bids via two different methods on our website, these are:
- Single Bids - by entering the amount that you would like to bid into the box on the auction page and clicking on the Bid Button. Your bid will be entered into the auction and your account will be debited 1 coin.
- Multi Bids - by entering the amount that you would like to bid into the "from" and "to" boxes, you will be charged for each bid you place with 1 coin. For example, if you place 5 bids in a single transaction you will be charged 5 times the bid price.
- We reserve the right to cancel or delete a user's bids at our sole discretion if we believe that the user has acted fraudulently or is in breach of these Terms & Conditions.
- All Bids are final and no coin refunds will be issued for bids made by you unless the auction is terminated by us.
5. Auctions & Winner selection
- Auctions on our website follow a very simple structure and in order to provide you with the knowledge required to apply skill and judgement in the auctions
- A unique bid is deemed to be a bid that is the only Bid placed for a specific amount within a specific auction. If a further bid is placed by another user for the exact same amount, then both bids are deemed to be no longer unique (they both become Non-unique bids).
- In the event that there is no unique bid in the auction when it closes, the auction will be reopened for a futher 100 bids, this will continue until a winner is produced.
- For an auction to close the bids remaining must be 0. An auction is initially created by us with a defined amount of required bids.
- Upon completion of an auction, the winning user will receive confirmation of their win by email. The auction will then reveal all of the bid amounts placed in the auction in an anonymous format.
- We reserve the right to:
- Suspend or terminate an auction at any time in the event of technical problems or to investigate suspected irregular or fraudulent activity;
- Remove an auction if we feel it does not benefit our users and has not had sufficent interest. In this case all coins will be recredited to the users accounts who placed bids.
6. Assigning the Prizes
- The winning user must respond to Our confirmation email within 7 days, otherwise his bid will be removed and the next lowest unique bid will be deemed the winner. Winner will receive his prize in maximum 30 days after we get required informations to send it.